Sunday, March 25, 2012

A little less blogging, a little more bio

Hey, so I just realized that I never really introduced myself and what this blog is (supposed to be).

here are some fun facts

*I am a 19 year old Accounting Major (Criminal Justice Minor) at Saint Joseph's University.
*Northeast Philadelphia born and raised.... attended West Philadelphia Catholic high school...
*Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, Dallas Mavericks  i root for the Sixers but they are not my favorite team.... . It's a Dirk World, we're just living in it.
*This blog is an assigned activity by my Marketing professor, Stephen Gallagher (who does blog, so check him out)
*I played basketball for four years in high school, play ice hockey for Saint Joseph's, and am the epitome of the phrase "gym rat"
*I enjoy writing, and my style is very satirical (as you may have guessed). I enjoy using words to make people think. Also, wrote for my high school newspaper for four years
*When my high school was supposed to close down, I wrote a farewell and it got printed in the Philadelphia Daily News and put on philly.com, you can read it here:  http://articles.philly.com/2012-01-12/news/30620191_1_football-team-west-catholic-boys-alma-mater

*I enjoy making friends but have a hard time remembering people's names (ironic).
*I am applying to enter into a Officer Program with the United States Marine Corps
*After my years of service, I plan on working with a government agency (FBI hopefully, but IRS/DEA would be cool) in an effort to investigate and aid in the investigation of white collar crime as a forensic accountant
*HARD.CORE. FALL OUT BOY FAN.
*last two albums i bought: "Soul Punk" by Patrick Stump and "Take Care" by Drizzy Drake
*habitual insomniac
* i don't say bye when hanging up the telephone....

No comments:

Post a Comment